Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We Are Alive










































































5 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm glad to see you're alive and having a BLAST!!! What a great idea to buy the city pass and explore Seattle!!!

Amanda said...

Cute Cute Cute. I'm glad that you updated. I can't believe that you came to Tri-Cities and didn't CALL!! :) You'll have to call next time..we're usually here hanging out! Your boys are adorable and it looks like you guys have been having fun!

The Fletchers said...

Darling pictures. I wondered if you were still alive. I'm glad to see that all is going well. You're boys are so handsome. Audrey turns one this week, crazy! Anyway, hope all is going well.

staci baker said...

CUTE! Thanks for giving me the link! I love all the fun pictures! They make me want to go to Seattle! What sweet little boys. We'll be glad to have you back.

Sarah Emily said...

You have such a cute family!!