Monday, July 20, 2009

Sammy's Talking

Sammy decided to start talking last week and now he has said 27 words! Some of them he has said multiple times and others only once or twice. Here they are: Da, Dad, Daddy, Hi (whenever he sees James he says "Hi Dad") bye-bye, diaper, truck, go, pat-pat, duck, quack, woof, clap, stop, please (he actually will mimic me and say "stop please" together) binkies, James, happy, baby, kisses, ball, bumbo, apple, spoon, zebra (sounds like ebra) and uh-oh. He is saying about 2-4 new words a day! I love babies they are amazing! I will get it on video and post it soon, he is so cute!

He finally said "Mom" tonight (the 20th) but of course it was when he was with James, so I have yet to hear it :(

3 comments:

Leslie said...

How fun! I love when babies start to talk and it sound like he's on a roll!

Nikki said...

Wow! That's a lot of words!

Kristy's Garden said...

I love your blog and getting to "see" your sweet family. We miss you guys. Next time you come out our way west (Puyallup) please come see us! Love you all.