Monday, September 1, 2008

More Summer Fun

Our little waterslide has been the perfect summer activity! We use it as much as possible. James taught Jamesy how to warm himself on the warm cement this summer so after he plays on the waterslide he comes and lays on the cement for a couple of minutes to warm up from the freezing cold hose water! Here is another picture of Jamesy at Kindermusic, he loves playing with all the instruments! We have visited Manito and had Abby and Amy over to play. Jamesy has found a new favorite treat, Otterpops! Like father like son I guess! My Mom, Tanya, Jim, Brett, and Christian also came and visited us this summer which was nice, unfortunately the day after they got here I broke my foot so they didn't get to see as much as I would have like them to:( Sorry guys. However, they were a great help for that first very overwhelming week! I also didn't get any pictures because it is a bit hard to manuver a camera with crutches!



No comments: