I am so happy for you! I love reading you blog. YOu do a great job with it. It makes me miss Spokane. Very cute baby. It seemed to go really well. I think it is great you have 2 boys! much love and best wishes, Adrienne Pouslen
I am so excited for you. Having 2 boys is going to be great. He is so cute. They are just little bundles of love. I love reading your blog. YOu do a great job with it. It makes me miss Spokane! much love and best wishes, Adrienne Poulsen
Congratulations! Another beautiful great nephew! You have a great family. We hope to get to Spokane some day! We love you all. Uncle Jim and Auntie Sherry
Congratulations! He's darling. Aren't you so glad that you are done being pregnant. It gets a little tricky with two, but it gets easier as time goes on. Let us know when you come in to town next and we'll have to see eachother's babies.
Living here in Spokane not everyone gets to hear the funny things that come from a 2 year old, so we thought we would keep everyone updated. In his prayers: "Thank you for my closet to poop in" (his favorite place to hide for number 2) "Help me to build a boat like Nephi" "Help me to be strong like Daddy" Watching two deer fight on Discovery channel "Mommy, it's Donner and Blitzen" Jamesy what do we need from the store? Apple juice? "No, apple juice gives me diarrhea" "I need more franch (ranch)" Our friend Gage helped him out of the car, Jamesy said thanks, Gage said "don't mention it" and Jamesy said "Ok, I won't mention it". "I want to live with Heavenly Father RIGHT NOW" "No I'm not in time out!"
9 comments:
Congratulations Rachel, James and Jamesy! Little Sam is so precious. We love you... Uncle John & Aunt Kris
Congrats he is beautiful!! Can't wait to see him in person. Plan on us doing dinner for you on Thursday the 18th.
I am so happy for you! I love reading you blog. YOu do a great job with it. It makes me miss Spokane. Very cute baby. It seemed to go really well. I think it is great you have 2 boys!
much love and best wishes,
Adrienne Pouslen
I am so excited for you. Having 2 boys is going to be great. He is so cute. They are just little bundles of love. I love reading your blog. YOu do a great job with it. It makes me miss Spokane!
much love and best wishes,
Adrienne Poulsen
Congratulations! Another beautiful great nephew! You have a great family. We hope to get to Spokane some day! We love you all. Uncle Jim and Auntie Sherry
Cute Rach! Take care and have fun!
Congratulations! He's darling. Aren't you so glad that you are done being pregnant. It gets a little tricky with two, but it gets easier as time goes on. Let us know when you come in to town next and we'll have to see eachother's babies.
Congrats. Having two is a blast!!
Congrats! I am so happy for you! What a cute little guy! Let's keep in touch, I miss you!
Post a Comment