Jamesy and I are signed up for Kindermusic and we go once a week. He absolutely loves it! We signed up for the summer camp and I am so glad because he has had so much fun with it. Plus we get a craft to do at home every week. So far we have done a monkey, giraffe, made our own shaker, and this week we got a penguin to do (I'll post pics later).
We also decided to let Jamesy's hair grow out to do a surfer/skateboarder look and we love it! He is so cute because whenever we get the gel out he says, "Oh Yea, surfer hair".


Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Our Little Man
Posted by
The Lillians
at
8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is a doll!!!
Rachel,
He is such a beautiful child. I love seeing all the fun things you and your family do. Keep posting. You're doing a great job:)
Des Nau
Post a Comment