James does funnier things ever day. Here are a few pics! He is enjoying climbing, everything! One day he was watching a video with a hat on and his two Gaga's. And my favorite, he LOVES to get in my drawer and put my sports bra's and underwear around his neck! The other day he came into the room with four pairs of underwear and two sports bra's, I don't know why he likes them so much, but it's hilarious!
Last Wednesday, during the ever changing weather of Spokane, snow that morning, rain in the afternoon, sunny in the late afternoon, and in the early evening a hail storm! It was awesome, because the sun was still shining and you could look high up in the sky and see it coming down. James was out raking the dirt for the sod (yes we got sod last Thursday, I'll post pics later) and we watched this storm roll over to us, beautiful! Then as it was hailing a double rainbow appeared and we could see the whole thing! We couldn't get a picture of the whole thing because we kept getting pelted, but here is what we got.



I came down the other day and Jamesy was running and yelling, "1,2,3 bummys"! How funny, you would think that he would want to do them on the carpet, but no, he just kept doing them on the wood floor. Funny guy!
Last Wednesday I was putting laundry away and all of a sudden I hear, "Mama, I need Help!" He had opened the cupboard and was trying to get to the games. It was so funny! I hope you enjoy this little video.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Funny Things James Does
Posted by
The Lillians
at
9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
super cute post! It is so fun to see what the kidos come up with. It always keeps me entertained and laughing! We miss you guys, can't wait to see you in August!
What a funny kid!
How funny that he likes to put on your sports bras, Tate does the same thing! I think it's hilarious to see him wandering around with them around his neck.
you are so cute. I love the videos that you post. I don't know how to do that yet. I am still new. Anyway it looks beautiful where you live.
I didn't know you guys had a blog. Kids are so entertaining!! I love it. Your blog is super cute!
Post a Comment