On the 17th of last month we decided to make the switch to the big boy bed. Jamesy did a fabulous job! He was ecstatic about it actually, even though he still loves his crib and says that it is his, he doesn't want to sleep in it. These are pictures from the fist night, we went in a ton of times and every time we went in he was in a different position. Now he pretty much sleeps with his head in the corner with both Gaga's.
During one of his naps before he fell asleep he pulled out all of his clothes and put them on his bed. When I came in to see why he wasn't asleep he looked at me and said, "Look Mama, I folding". He has seen me do this countless number of times on our bed and I thought it was hilarious!


Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Big Boy Bed
Posted by
The Lillians
at
8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment