Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Fond Farewell

We are so grateful to say goodbye to the winter, I forgot to add these pictures (probably my subconscious not wanting to remember how miserable it was) so I thought I would put a few up. The road is plowed in these pictures, that was not typical. I think they only plowed our road 2 times the whole winter. They say they wait to do the residential roads until there is at least 6 inches of snow on them. But by then they are so packed down that it doesn't do any good.

The snow was fun, but notice the skies, all we saw for 6 months was gray skies! It was awful! We had one week of nice weather, and have had rainy gray skies for the last couple of weeks.



1 comment:

Becca said...

Oooo. I do not like to see the snow. I'd prefer to forget about snow until I'm forced to live through it.