Here is our proof that he loves to dance to the marching band! He is so funny he dances and dances as they walk down the street, but as soon as they get right in front of the house he runs to one of us and says, "to loud". But as soon as they walk past he wants to get right back down and dance, especially to the drums!
We are happy that spring time is here, it makes us feel like we can actually survive up here in Spokane! The colors are so beautiful and the weather is finally starting to be something other then freezing cold, cloudy, with no sign of the sun! It is coming late this year (so we hear) and we are grateful for that news! Time for me to sign off! Hope you enjoy the update, I will try to be more on top of it!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Posted by
The Lillians
at
12:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That little guy is just so cute I wouldn't be surprised if people payed more attention to him than to a parade. not to mention he's a beter dancer than me.
That is so funny! We've should take the kids to the park or something. Give me a call!
Hi Rachel-it is Katie Greene-Mikaela shared your blog with me, I hope that is okay that I intrude! It is so great to see a familiar face! Little James is so cute doing that dance-everyday gets better, I swear! I hope that you are doing well-send me your email, and I will send you an invite to our blog if you'd like.
Ok Rachel he is the cutest I have ever seen. I have not seen him since he was a baby. He looks just like his dad! Anyway, I don't know if you remember us but it's the Burtons, your back door neighbors in Syracuse. We miss you. I found your blog through the nordfors. I just barely started a blog so you will have to check us out and we can stay in touch. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment