Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Home Again

I forgot to post these pictures. Mammy sent Jamesy his own car and he could hardly wait to get it out of the box! He wanted to ride it before it even had wheels. When he was playing with it that night he went to get in, turned around ands started jumping up and down and saying "I love it, I love it, I love it a lot!" It was so cute, then he proceeded to get in the car with (of cours) Gaga! When we got home from Utah we spent one of the days (one of the only good days we have had) down town, of course riding the Carasel!

One day I was looking at a magazine and James wanted to look at one too, so I gave him one and he would point to things and look at me and say, "buy it Mama". He has learned those words so good. If there is anything that I say we don't have he just says, "buy it Mama".



1 comment:

Dekle Family said...

Jamers is so cute... I just love the pic of him bitting his gaga's nose!