




Well I welcomed the fall weather by putting up my fall door! It looks very charming at night when the twinkle lights are on!! Baby James LOVES shoes, especially Daddy's shoes. Whenever he finds a pair of shoes he carries them over to me and says "shoes", sits in my lap and lifts up his foot to put them on. We love it when he falls asleep in his crib sitting up, sometimes he tries so hard to stay awake, but he never wins! A couple of weeks ago Baby James woke up every night at 3 or 4 and would only go back to sleep in our bed, this is pretty much how he would sleep. James and I had very little room!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Welcome Fall
Posted by
The Lillians
at
9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi love your blog. I have one for my family too. I think kids everywhere love walking in their parents shoes. My kids like my wifes knee high boots. Here's ours http://richardlindsley.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment