Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Blue Eyes!

This is our blue eyed boy! He just gets cuter and cuter every day! I would say that about 99% of the pictures I have with me and Baby James look like this! Me holding the camera in front of us (trying not to look to weird!!) . Baby James pretty much says everything and without thinking about it when I took this picture I said, "Say Cheese" and sure enough that is exactly what he did! Ok, so we know that we need to get Baby James something he can ride for Christmas!! This is his little shape truck and lately he pushes back the bed and sits in it and trys to ride it around the house!! It is so cute he goes around saying "honk, honk!" We have been having some really nice Indian Summer days so we have been going to the park a lot! Baby James has loved it, he gets down and just runs around.



No comments: