




Baby James and I started going to Gymboree, it's like a play group that focuses on helping kids work on motor and social skills. We get to play and sing with lots of other kids while focusing on building skills. For instance, one day we worked on stop and go. We also went to the fair which turned out to be great! The first thing we did was go and visit the fire engine, he was very excited about it until I put him up on the drivers seat, and then he saw one of the masks and got scared and wanted down! It was by far the cleanest fair I have ever been to, and he loved seeing the animals. When we went to see the cows there was one cow that "mooed" at us so Baby James "mooed" back and they just kept on doing that for about 2 minutes, of course they stopped by the time I got the camera out, I guess that would be my fault for being too slow:( Is it just me or does this sheep look like it's coat should have three "K's" on it???
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Posted by
The Lillians
at
9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment