We were so happy Mammy could visit us! The boys love it when she comes, we always have so much more fun just doing what we normally do. We went to Coeur d'alene and got to see all the bikes lined up ready for the Iron Man which took place the next day.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Mammy's Visit
Posted by
The Lillians
at
10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute pics! Thanks for sharing! It makes me want to go to Coeur d' Alene again. And I just can't believe you did it--you cut Sammy's hair! I didn't think you would! I like it. I think it looks good! And happy birthday to Jamesy!
I love all your pictures! You have the sweetest and cutest little boys. Thanks for sharing them with us. You all look so well and happy. Next time you get to Seattle, give us a call and come see us.... we are only about 45 minutes - 1 hour south. We love you guys.
I love all your pictures! You have the sweetest and cutest little boys. Thanks for sharing them with us. You all look so well and happy. Next time you get to Seattle, give us a call and come see us.... we are only about 45 minutes - 1 hour south. We love you guys.
Wow you did it, you're back!!!! Super cute photos!!!
Holy cow! Your boys are so big. Sammy looks just like you. I love seeing the pictures. When are you coming to Utah again?
Post a Comment