Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hawaii

Here are a few pics from our Hawaii vacation, we loved every minute! The boys both LOVED it, Sammy loved the warm weather and Jamesy loved the beach and trees. He also loved the free Hilo Hatti trolley ride, surf boards, skateboards, skid boards, any kind of boards! He asks every day to go back.













































10 comments:

The Burtons said...

Fun Rach! I bet it was a blast. You look really good and Sam is so cute. Glad things are going well.

Mandy said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun in Hawaii! I bet it was so nice to go on a vacation as a family. I am so glad that Sammy is doing better! That is great news!!

Kristie said...

Fun pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Jilly Bean said...

Awesome trip, Rach! Your boys are so cute!

The Fletchers said...

How fun! I didn't even know you went to Hawaii. I have to admit I'm a little jealous.

Leslie said...

Awesome Photos!!LUCKYYYYYYYYYYY!

Nikki said...

Fun pictures! You rode the pineapple express! I can still hear the music "Pineapple Princess" and feel the warm breeze. Sigh.

Vernos said...

What a fun trip! It looks like you had a fun time, we're so jealous!! I'm glad Sam is doing so much better, and you look great, btw. You guys coming in town anytime soon?

Kristy's Garden said...

Sweet Lillian family ...... what a fun family vacation and what handsome boys and of course a beautiful mommy! I'm so happy that you had a wonderful time. Come see us sometime .... after the snow melts on the pass! Love you.
Aunt Kris

Becca said...

Some day we will be there with you guys. Some day....