
James loves Sam and has been such a great older brother. He loves to make sure Sam always has his bink (although Sam doesn't take to it like Jamesy). When he cries he will tell me things like, "Mama he just wants you to read to him" and bring me a book. Or "He just wants you to sing I am Like a Star", and my favorite is, "He just wants me to hold him". We had some pics taken of the boys and they turned out pretty cute. I love my blue eyed boys! Do you love Jamesy's crazy hair??? One night after James had given him his tub they came down and Jamesy said "Mama I have crazy hair!!" He is so funny! We also have really been enjoying a new choclate chip cookie recipe that James has found!!!







Sunday, October 12, 2008
Blue Eyed Boys
Posted by
The Lillians
at
4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the HAIR! Holy cow, what did you do drop the hair dryer in the bathtub when he was in it?!?! Great pics!
Your boys are beautiful!! You look great, Rach. Love you!
That hair cracks me up. James has great eyes!
I love his hair! Brandon thinks it's funny to blow dry the girls hair sticking straight up. James does have beautiful eyes, like yours Rachel.
Post a Comment