Here he is, Baby Lillian #2! As you can see he is clearly a boy (picture 4)! Not shy at all, we were able to get several shots! We are pretty sure we are going to name him Samuel James Lillian, the other names in the running are Max and Henry; however Little James is already calling him "Baby Samuel". We bought him a little baby boy to help teach him how to be gentle with the baby and he LOVES him! He holds him, cradles him, pats him on the back, lotions his hands, puts him in in the toy carseat and drives him around in his truck, feeds him, and rocks him. He is so cute with it. We are so excited! Just before we came down to Utah I was putting some of Little James' clothes that are too small away and had all his other little clothes out and I thought it would be so fun to have another boy to wear these! Our other big new is that James got a new job! He is going to be working for Animus which is a Johnson and Johnson Company, on the device side. He will be selling insulin pumps, and is back in Philadelphia right now for training. He gets back on April 20th. We are all very excited about this new opportunity and are very grateful for it.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Another Baby Boy
Posted by
The Lillians
at
12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys!! congrats! Also, congrats on the new job!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! How fun for little James to have a little brother. Also, congrats on the new job! I know you guys have hoping for a new job so that is great! Where are you going to live?
Congrats!!! That is very exciting. I love little boys...they are the best!
Cutie!
Yeah! Congrats... Little Jameser will be the best big bro : )
Great News Rach! I like all of the name choices - but it sounds like James has decided for you! Cant wait for you guys to get back!
Congrats! Both exciting news, will you guys be moving?
Ya! That is so exciting. It's nice when you know you are somewhat prepared. We feel the same way about having our 2nd girl.
Post a Comment