Wednesday, February 20, 2008

BABY

In case you haven't guessed (based on the baby countdown to the right) we are having baby number 2! Our due date is September 19th. We are so excited, Jamesers loves to talk to the baby and give it kisses. He is going to be such a great big brother. This pregnancy has been so different from the last one, I have been really nauseated, but that should all be over in about a week. Thank goodness! I have already popped out a bit, which I hear is normal for the second pregnancy, but shocking still the same. I didn't even show with James until I was about 5 months, oh well.

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Congratulations Rachel, James and big brother James. I am so happy to hear that you are expecting another precious little one. I love seeing your family pictures and hearing your news. We do miss all of you so much. You are such wonderful parents and you have a very happy little boy. Thank you so much for sending us your blogs. Be sure to come see us if you ever get out west our way! We would love to see you and we have a guest room.
Love Aunt Kris and Uncle John

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We enjoy your blog and hope to see you sometime this year!

Vernos said...

Congratulations!!! Thats so fun. Let us know what your having as soon as you know. That is way exciting!

The Perry's said...

Congratulations! How fun! You guys are such a cute family!

j nordfors said...

Congrats on the new baby! Love seeing your blog. Glad you're doing well.

The Lillians said...

Hey Everyone, don't click on any of the comments that say "click here" or "look here". I don't know the people putting those. I have been erasing them as soon as I see them, but it seems like as soon as I erase one another is posted. Looks like it may be time to add a password...

Connie said...

Hi Lillians! I found your blog from a link from another ward friend's blog. Congrats on the new baby! I can't believe how big James is getting already.