Thursday, December 6, 2007

More Snow & Haircut

Here are some more snow pictures. We were only able to stay outside for about 15 minutes because it was only 25 degrees! Although James has already had 6 haircuts from Daddy, we decided to take him to get a "professional" haircut, BIG mistake! He was so still every time she put hair in her hands he froze, I couldn't believe how good he was being, he wasn't wiggling at all. As long as he had a comb he was happy. But somehow the haircut turned out horrible! Uneven, and worst of all she shaved off the sideburns! All I could say to her after it happened was, "that looks so stupid" I didn't mean to say it, it just came out. She also cut a chunk of bangs out from the right side. Oh well, hair grows back, and Daddy will cut it next time.



No comments: