James was fascinated with the vent that would blow his hair up, he just kept on going back to it. This was in the lodge at Old Faithful, James and Miles loved walking around to check the specs of this place. They are also both boys at heart, they loved playing in the rocks! This was the first trip to Yellowstone for Big James and we already are excited to go back hopefully next year, especially since we didn't get to see a bear (which is what Big James wanted to see the most, a real bear in the wild).
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Island Park and Yellowstone
Posted by
The Lillians
at
11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Rach all of these pictures are just soo cute I'm so glad you had fun in Island Park I wish that Mom and I could have been there with you I miss you all sooo much and it seems like it's been so long since I've seen you even though I know it was just last month. I hope you all can come down to Utah soon but until then I love you all and hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment